MacDATA Summer School in Data Science
May 27-31, 2019
Organizers: Antoine Deza and Paul McNicholas
Location: HSC 1A1
Instructors: Antoine Deza, Claudia Emerson, Andrew McArthur, Paul McNicholas, Reza Samavi, Peter Tait, Yang Tang, Kara Tsang, Mike Veall, and Manaf Zargoush
* For currently enrolled McMaster graduate students, postdoctoral fellows, and research associates only.
* Not for course credit or co-curricular credit.
* Applicants who do not provide valid @mcmaster email address will not be considered.
* Applications received before April 15th will be given full consideration.
* Any questions, concerns, submissions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Successful applicants will be informed by May 1st.
Topics covered will include: data visualization, machine learning, optimization, software (R, Python, Julia), and statistical learning.
***REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED***