MacDATA Summer School in Data Science
May 27, 2019 to May 31, 2019
9:00AM to 4:00PM
Date(s) - 27/05/2019 - 31/05/2019
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Organizers: Antoine Deza and Paul McNicholas
Location: HSC 1A1
*** Applications CLOSED ***
Instructors: Antoine Deza, Claudia Emerson, Andrew McArthur, Paul McNicholas, Reza Samavi, Peter Tait, Yang Tang, Kara Tsang, Mike Veall, and Manaf Zargoush
Topics covered will include: applied analytics, data security, data visualization, machine learning, optimization, software (R, Python, Julia), statistical learning, and text analytics.
* For currently enrolled McMaster graduate students, postdoctoral fellows, and research associates only.
* Not for course credit or co-curricular credit.
* Applicants who do not provide valid @mcmaster email address will not be considered.
* Applications received before April 15th will be given full consideration.
* Any questions, concerns, submissions should be directed to email@example.com
* Successful applicants will be informed by May 1st.
* A draft schedule will be sent to successful applicants.
* Questions should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org